[MMTK] Paper in J Comp Chem

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 21:04:25 +0100

Dear MMTK users,

first of all, a happy new year to you all, and a happy new century and
millenium to those of you who think that a new one has just begun.

Like most of you expected, MMTK has proven to be Y2K ready, and I
haven't heard of any problems yet. My hypothesis is that this is
due to the complete absence of date calculations in MMTK...

The good news for the start of this year is that the Journal of
Computational Chemistry has published a paper on MMTK in its most
recent issue. I don't know if it's already available in the libraries,
but it is definitely available electronically. The complete reference
is

    K. Hinsen
    The Molecular Modeling Toolkit: A New Approach to Molecular Simulations
    J. Comp. Chem. 21, 79-85 (2000)