[MMTK] arrayobject.h missing

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 19:39:32 +0100

>  I also see that the file arrayobject.h does not exist
> within the
>  MMTK-2.0b1 directory. Where do I get arrayobject.h?

It's in the Numeric Python package. Unfortunately it is not always
automatically installed in a place where the compiler will find it
(depending on your system and how you installed NumPy). If you can't
find it on your disk, take it from the NumPy distribution and copy
it into the Src directory in the MMTK distribution.