[MMTK] Problem compiling the MMTK for Windows

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 11:15:14 +0100

> expert.  I found a problem: the compilation aborts
> because I'm missing the arrayobject.h file.  I thought
> it would be in the include directory for the Python
> distribution (I'm using version 1.5.2), but it is not
> there.  It is not in the LLNL Numerics (v.1.1)
> package, nor in the ScientificPython (v2.0b1) source
> and of course not in the MMTK.  Any hints as to where
> I can get it?

It is in NumericalPython, at least in the source code distribution,
in the directory LLNLDistribution11/Numerical/Include/. I don't know
if it comes with the Windows distribution, but I think it should!