[MMTK] Problem compiling the MMTK for Windows

Victor Manuel Rosas-García quimico69@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 10:06:00 -0800 (PST)

Darn! I got caught!  ;)
I guess I'm pretty bad at becoming a "registered used"
of anything. Sorry about that Robert.  Anyway, since
Robert cannot make the binaries, I dusted off my
(very) old Borland C compiler and I'm trying to
compile the stuff. First, I want to note that I'm no C
expert.  I found a problem: the compilation aborts
because I'm missing the arrayobject.h file.  I thought
it would be in the include directory for the Python
distribution (I'm using version 1.5.2), but it is not
there.  It is not in the LLNL Numerics (v.1.1)
package, nor in the ScientificPython (v2.0b1) source
and of course not in the MMTK.  Any hints as to where
I can get it?