[MMTK] Manual for MMTK 2

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 20:36:12 +0200

While working like crazy on the MMTK 2 manual, it occurred to me that
it might be useful to get some opinions about it from the future users
even before it is finished. So I put it on

        http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/MMTK/Manual/

Most modules are already documented, and more than half of the introductory
chapters are written. If you have any comments about what is there,
I'd be interested to hear them. But please don't complain about the
missing pieces, I know what is left to do!

As for MMTK itself, I plan to make the last Alpha release available
next week. From then on, nothing will happen except for bug fixes and
documentation. The latest (and last) new code feature is a complete
rewrite of the nonbonded interaction evaluation, making it both
significantly faster and much less memory-hungry.