[MMTK] mmtk on a Mac?

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:44:03 +0200

> I was just wondering if anyone had any success with mmtk on a Mac?
> It seems all the libraries are available.  I have never used Python
> before, but obviously compile.py won't work like on a unix system.

The MMTK C modules do nothing extraordinary; if you know how to
compile other C modules for the Mac, then there should be no problem.
The people on the Pyhonmac-SIG might be able to help you with that.
The script compile.py only takes care of placing the correct paths in
Setup.in and calling the compiler; you could easily do this manually.