[MMTK] MMTK 2.0a9 on Win32

Robert Kern kernr@ncifcrf.gov
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:48:27 -0400

Hello all,

I have compiled MMTK 2.0a9 (and the NetCDF interface from
ScientificPython 2.a6) with the egcs/mingw32 setup I describe on my web
page <URL: http://starship.python.net/crew/kernr/mingw32/Notes.html>.

Everything compiles out-of-box for me except for MMTK_DCD.  That module
requires some minor modifications to ReadDCD.c and mmtk_readdcd.h.
These changes have been surrounded by #ifdef's for compatibility.

I will place the compiled package and the relevant diff's on my Starship
cabin in a few days.  I'll also give Konrad the diff's to apply against
the main source once I tidy them up a little.

On the whole, it was really easy to get MMTK to compile.  Thanks!

--
Robert Kern           |
----------------------|"In the fields of Hell where the grass grows high