[MMTK] Simple question

Maneesh Yadav 97yadavm@scar.utoronto.ca
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:36:22 -0400 (EDT)

(I am pruposefully posting to the list in hopes that if there is a common
error, we can all know....that or I will look very very stupid and you
can all have a good laugh at my unix skills).

Ok it says

 libnetcdf.so: cannot open shared object file:No such file or
directory

Just to be sure there is,
/usr/lib/python1.5/lib-dynload/netcdfmodule.so

/usr/lib/libnetcdf.a (plus the rest of the stuff in the netcdf3.4-4 rpm)
/usr/lib/libnetcdf_C++.a

/usr/lib/python1.5/lib-dynload/netcdfmodule.so

all the rpm's were verified....BTW I didn't have to compile anything, but
everything seems to be in the right places....umm maybe it's something to
do with the fact that I have .a files of things that apparaently should be
.so?