[MMTK] Simple question

Maneesh Yadav 97yadavm@scar.utoronto.ca
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:23:56 -0400 (EDT)

I was bugging Konrad about this (I hate to bother with such triviality)
but I dowlnaded all the rpms specificied and I get the error message,
module PDB not found when I try to run an example..

BTW here are the RPM I dl'ed

python-1.5.X.i386.rpm

Both of these:
python-numpy-X.i386.rpm and whatever else you would like to have. (X
stands for the version number.) You also need the netCDF library,
available as netcdf-X.i386.rpm from
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/contrib/i386/. Then get

python-netcdf-1.03-1.i386.rpm python-scientific-1.0-3.noarch.rpm <---No
                                             PDB module seems to be
here....

mmtk-1.2b1-2.i386.rpm