[MMTK] MMTK 2.0 prerelease

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 20:26:12 +0100

A few projects went faster than I expected, and therefore the MMTK 2.0
prerelease is ready now. There are no links from the Web site yet,
you have to pick it up directly from my FTP server:

    ftp://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/pub/

Take both files there (ScientificPython-2.0a1.tar.gz and
MMTK-2.0a1.tar.gz), and install them in that order. For Unix systems
installation should be almost automatic; for ScientificPython you will
have to edit one file to indicate where the NetCDF library is
installed on your system.

I'd appreciate any feedback except for complaints about outdated
documentation - I know it's still at the 1.2 level. This is the most
important missing piece before the official release. Take a look at
the examples to find out what has changed!