[MMTK] winXX

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:05:00 +0100

> Soon as in the next week? If not, which c and py files have you modified
> so much that I shouldn't bother with them? :^)

All! As for how soon is soon, I'd rather not promise anything at the
moment; I have too many other tasks at the moment to be able to work
much on MMTK. The most glaring hole is documentation, which is still
at the 1.2 level. I hope to have the next release ready in April.

Would there be an interest in a "preview release", without fully
updated documentation? I would announce it only on this list, just for
the MMTK experts. That could be done next week. If someone would like
to work seriously on Windows support, this could also be an occasion
to have a working Windows version for the official release.

> So you don't know of anyone who has ever generated the dlls for windows?

Someone did, I'll have to search through my mail archives.