[MMTK] winXX

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:59:33 +0100

> Which means that someone has already generated all the dlls needed
> for windows?  If so, I was wondering if that person could make them available
> to Konrad to put on his website.

Obviously I gratefully accept any donations... But keep in mind that
I have no Windows machine at all, so I cannot test anything nor provide
installation instructions etc.

Also, don't invest too much effort into generating Windows binaries
for the current MMTK release; a new one will be coming soon. Of course
if someone has the DLLs lying around ready-to-run, let me have them!

> In todo I found:
> - OpenGL-based visualization
> - GUI
> I and a few other people are working on these, see www.openchem.org

Looks good! As soon as I have a normal (read "non-AIX") machine, I'll
have a closer look at it.