[MMTK] winXX

John Michelsen john.michelsen@gte.net
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:00:52 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BE6ECA.B5FDA260

Hi all,

In the changelog I found the following:
- Usable under Windows (but must be compiled and installed manually).
Which means that someone has already generated all the dlls needed
for windows?  If so, I was wondering if that person could make them =
available
to Konrad to put on his website.

In todo I found:
- OpenGL-based visualization
- GUI
I and a few other people are working on these, see www.openchem.org

John

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BE6ECA.B5FDA260

Hi all,

In the changelog I found the = following:
-=20 Usable under Windows (but must be compiled and installed = manually).
Which means that someone has already = generated=20 all the dlls needed
for = windows?  If so, I=20 was wondering if that person could make them available
to Konrad to put on his website.

In todo I found:
- OpenGL-based visualization
-=20 GUI