[MMTK] PDB and pdb

John Michelsen john.michelsen@gte.net
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 19:08:44 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01BE6D84.EA3057E0

Hi all,
=20
I just downloaded mmtk and had a problem with importing PDB.py versus
pdb.py (the python debugger) so that nothing in mmtk will run without my =
renaming
all the PDB or pdb imports and the original files. It seems like this =
should have come up before because
the debugger is a standard python module.  Is there an easy way to fix =
this problem
that I am overlooking?
=20
Thanks,
=20
John Michelsen =20

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01BE6D84.EA3057E0

Hi all,

I just downloaded mmtk and had a = problem with=20 importing PDB.py versus
pdb.py (the python debugger) so that = nothing in=20 mmtk will run without my renaming
all the PDB or pdb imports and the = original=20 files. It seems like this should have come up before = because
the debugger is a standard python = module. =20 Is there an easy way to fix this problem
that I am overlooking?

Thanks,

John Michelsen =20
------=_NextPart_000_0044_01BE6D84.EA3057E0--