[MMTK] Welcome

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 20:37:14 +0100

So here is the new list - I hope everybody is seeing this. Everything
looks fine with one exception: posts to mmtk-list@starship.skyport.net
don't arrive here. The reason seems to be the Spam filter of MailMan,
which rejects messages that do not explicitly include the destination
address of the list in their header.

I consider Spam protection important, so I'll keep it as it is.
Please *don't* post to the old address, use the new one:
mmtk@starship.python.net.

And now I'll go back to MMTK development...