First paper using MMTK

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 18:59:22 +0100

The latest issue of Proteins contains what is to my knowledge the
first scientific paper that describes a study based on MMTK.
Here's the reference:

  K. Hinsen
  Analysis of domain motions by approximate normal mode calculations
  Proteins 33(3), 417-429 (1998)

The cover picture of that issue of Proteins is taken from this article.
Two more papers will follow soon. Thanks to Alan Grossfield for
informing me about this article; I probably won't see this issue
for myself before the end of the month!