DNA support

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:02:31 +0100

Some of you have asked me (sometimes repeatedly) about support for DNA
in MMTK. Well, I finally needed it for a project, so it's coming. I
have a first version with basic nucleotide support, i.e. construction,
I/O in PDB format, visualization, etc. There are no specific
operations on nucleotide chains yet, because I don't know what's
necessary; I am still a beginner in the DNA business. If anyone wants
to test the new code and make suggestions for improvements, just write
me.