Setup file in MMTK 1.2b1

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 17:41:46 +0200 (DFT)

The file "Setup" in the MMTK 1.2b1 distribution that I announced
on Friday is not quite correct; I had commented out the last
line for testing efficiency :-(

The difference matters only if you do normal mode calculations; without
the module lapack_dsyev, which is not compiled due to this mistake,
normal mode calculations are slower and use more memory. The mistake
is easy to correct: just remove the hash sign at the beginning of the
last line of Setup, and recompile ("python compile.py").

I have fixed the MMTK distribution, so those who download it from
now on needn't do anything.