mmtk1.1b1 on DEC AlphaStation

James A. Lupo lupoja@feynman.ml.wpafb.af.mil
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 15:43:31 -0400

Konrad,

NO JOY.  I put in the Numeric package from LLNLPython4 and the
solvent.py demo still core dumps with a floating point exception on
the AlphaStation.  If minimizer() or integrator() don't use features
from the Numeric package, I'm not too surprised that didn't work.  At
least the Numeric self-test ran successfully.

By the way, the reason I was looking at the old versions of NumPy and
NumPyLib is because the MMTK home page link:

	 http://www.sls.lcs.mit.edu/jjh/numpy/

pointed at them.  There's no mention that its really buried in LLNLPython4.

--
Jim

     HARDCOPY           |                 ELECTRONIC
ATTN: DR JAMES A LUPO   | COMM:  (937) 255-6671, Ext 3160 (voice/message)
AFRL/MLPJ BLDG 651      | FAX:   (937) 255-1128
3005 P ST STE 1         | DSN:   CONUS 785-6671, Ext 3160 (voice/message)
WPAFB OH 45433-7702     | EMAIL: lupoja@feynman.ml.wpafb.af.mil (134.131.35.31)