Request for data

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@ibs.ibs.fr
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 20:42:49 +0200

Recently I promised to provide some more examples on analysis,
specifically translational/rotational fits and their use combined with
atom selections. No problem in principle, I have plenty of such code.
But I would like to provide examples that people can run for
themselves, so I also have to provide the data files (e.g.
configurations in PDB files). And all the examples I use in my own
work are unpublished data, so I can't release them.

If anyone has or knows about a nice example (e.g. a protein with
two conformations) which should preferably be small and whose input
data is publicly available, please let me know!

Konrad Hinsen                          | E-Mail: hinsen@ibs.ibs.fr
Laboratoire de Dynamique Moleculaire   | Tel.: +33-4.76.88.99.28
Institut de Biologie Structurale       | Fax:  +33-4.76.88.54.94
41, av. des Martyrs                    | Deutsch/Esperanto/English/
38027 Grenoble Cedex 1, France         | Nederlands/Francais