MMTK at the Python conference

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@ibs.ibs.fr
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 11:09:16 +0200

As most of you probably know, the sixth Python conference will be held
from October 14-17 in San Jose, California, USA. You can find everything
that's worth knowing about it at
            http://www.python.org/workshops/1997-10/

In the paper session I'll present MMTK, however with the focus on
scientific computing in Python, not on computational chemistry. I'll
also do demonstrations if anyone is interested. I'll also do a tutorial
on "Scientific Computing in Python" on Tuesday 14th.

All of this may be not so interesting for you, the MMTK users, although
it would be nice to see a few of you in person at the conference. But
if you have any colleagues who are not using Python and/or MMTK yet,
try to convince them to participate!

Konrad Hinsen                          | E-Mail: hinsen@ibs.ibs.fr
Laboratoire de Dynamique Moleculaire   | Tel.: +33-4.76.88.99.28
Institut de Biologie Structurale       | Fax:  +33-4.76.88.54.94
41, av. des Martyrs                    | Deutsch/Esperanto/English/
38027 Grenoble Cedex 1, France         | Nederlands/Francais