First steps toward the developer's guide

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@ibs.ibs.fr
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 19:48:24 +0200

I know that many of you are waiting for the MMTK developer's guide;
it's the most frequently requested feature. It isn't finished yet, but
there's a start, and before continuing I'd like some feedback from
you. Is that the level of documentation you expect? Is it clear?
Does the structure make sense?

Oh, I forgot, you want to know where it is:
  http://starship.skyport.net/crew/hinsen/mmtk_manual/mmtk.html

(In fact, that copy of the manual is almost at the level of the next
MMTK release, so you might want to read a bit more than just the
developer's guide...)

Konrad Hinsen                          | E-Mail: hinsen@ibs.ibs.fr
Laboratoire de Dynamique Moleculaire   | Tel.: +33-4.76.88.99.28
Institut de Biologie Structurale       | Fax:  +33-4.76.88.54.94
41, av. des Martyrs                    | Deutsch/Esperanto/English/
38027 Grenoble Cedex 1, France         | Nederlands/Francais