[elspy] Re: Fwd: Is this project alive

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Sat Mar 20 15:14:56 CET 2004

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 08:55:49AM -0500, Greg Ward wrote:
> If you're interested in using elspy, though, you *MUST* use the latest
> CVS code -- there's a nasty bug in 0.1.1 that I fixed in CVS long ago,
> but haven't had time to release.  (It's an uninitialized variable in C

If I were to roll a new release, could you please put it on the SF site?
(Or you can add me to the project and I can add it myself.) Given my PyCon
talk this upcoming week, there might be a sudden jump in downloads and it
would be nice if they didn't have to apply a patch right out of the box.

--amk