[elspy] test, ignore

Greg Ward gward at python.net
Fri Jan 23 03:46:58 CET 2004

On 22 January 2004, Greg Ward said:
> Testing list filter -- if this gets through to the list, something is
> wrong!

Damn, something is wrong.

Anyways, I was trying to clamp this list down even more -- I have to
discard 3-5 spams a day for it, and I'm getting tired of that.  I just
want to reject all messages from non-members.

OTOH, elspy is clearly not going to take over the world any time soon,
and I doubt anyone would notice if I just shut this list down.
Objections?

        Greg
--
Greg Ward <gward at python.net>                         http://www.gerg.ca/
If at first you don't succeed, give up--no use making a damn fool of yourself.